Instructions for Quick Release to You
Welcome! Please Read Below.
- This ordering site is for use by Queen of the Valley Hospital patients only.
- Requested records are provided to patients for a flat fee of $25.00 per request.
- Requested records are made available securely online only. We do not fax or mail written records ordered through this site.
- You will be texted when the requested records are ready to access online.
- Allow 15 business days for the processing of your request.
- Radiology (imaging) and Pathology slides are not provided.
Who Can Order Patient Records?
- Patients 18 years of age or older (NOTE: A parent may not request records on behalf of an adult child, regardless of insurance coverage, residence, etc.).
- Parents/guardians who have the legal authority to access a minor child's records.
- A person who has the legal authority (healthcare trustee/conservator, healthcare proxy, medical/healthcare power of attorney) to make healthcare decisions for a patient of any age.
What You Need to Get Started
- The patient's valid driver's license or other valid state-issued ID.
- If you are the parent/guardian of a minor or a personal representative of an adult patient, you will need your valid ID.
- If you have the legal authority to make healthcare decisions for a patient as a healthcare trustee/conservator, healthcare proxy, or medical/healthcare power of attorney, you must upload three items: (a) the patient's driver's license/ID, (b) YOUR OWN Driver's License/ID, AND (c) official documentation of your authority to make healthcare decisions for the patient. NOTE: A financial power of attorney is not acceptable. If you cannot provide ALL required items, the patient must place his or her own request.
Please have these items handy before you start!