Instructions for Medical Records Request
This website allows you to request copies of your medical record and to retrieve it electronically. Please read the important notes below before continuing to use this system:
- This option is for patients or parties with the power to make decisions on behalf of a patient (e.g., parents, guardians) to request records to be electronically delivered to YOU.
- In order to protect your privacy and comply with federal and state regulations, we need a copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID before we can release your records. Failure to upload all required documents through this system within 72 hours after beginning the process will result in your request being canceled.
- If you are on a mobile device (e.g. smartphone/tablet), you will need to electronically sign an authorization form and submit a picture of yourself holding your government-issued ID.
- If you are on a non-mobile device (e.g. desktop/laptop computer) you will need to upload a picture of your government-issued ID (i.e. driver's license).
- Information requested through this system must exactly match hospital records. Typographic errors, such as patient name misspelling or incorrect dates of service, may result in your request being canceled or delayed.
- Your first medical record chart request will be at no charge, and for any subsequent request, you will be charged a fee.
- Copies of diagnostic imaging cannot be requested through this system.
If you are unable to complete the above, please refer to this page to review other options for submitting your request.